Why Your Home Bakery Needs a Website?
Pretty much all businesses need a website. It’s just a fact of the world we live in today.
Whenever someone is looking for something, they will Google the answer. Whenever someone comes across a new business, they will Google it for more information. If someone is looking for a baker in your area, you want someone to find you first when they Google it.
The single best way to be found through an internet search is to have a website.
Sure, Facebook pages and other social media accounts may appear in search engines, but they are far less reliable and much more difficult to control. Having your own website puts you in control of the information you’re sharing about your home bakery business and how it will be found.
A website doesn’t have to be complicated, or expensive.
As with everything, there are options for whatever stage you and your business are at, and the benefits of having a website will outweigh any initial worries you may have.
So, let’s look at the benefits in more detail…
The Pros of Having a Home Bakery Website:
- You can be found in a Google search = more customers
- Look professional = impress potential customers turning them into future orders
- Cohesive branding across your business = sets you apart from competition
- Showcase your best work = showcase the types of cakes/bakes you want to work on to attract those types of orders
- Can funnel all order enquiries through your site to keep things organised = save yourself time by keeping all your orders coming into your email via one contact form on your website
- Answer FAQ’s simply and easily = save yourself time answering the same questions over and over again by directing customers to your frequently asked questions page on your site
Even a simple website can bring so much to your business.
“Isn’t a Facebook Page Good Enough?”
Facebook is hugely popular, but the first thing people do when they want to find out more about… well, anything, is to ‘Google it’.
As I’ve mentioned above, your dedicated business website is more likely to show up on a Google results page than your Facebook business page is – all because of some complicated search engine optimization.
“I Don’t Know How to Build a Website.”
You’re a baker, not a web designer, so unless you happen to be wonderfully multi-talented, I don’t imagine you’re too confident in building your very own website from the ground up.
Leave this task to us. We build a responsive one-page yet effective website that captures users’ attention.
A single-page website is often enough to give potential customers a bit of information about who you are, feature finished projects, and even include a simple contact form.
This type of website is all about converting users. Limiting yourself to one page enables you to craft a narrative without any distractions, and run A/B tests more efficiently.
One-page websites can be incredibly engaging if used correctly. Since there’s less information to sort through, chances are your visitors will pay more attention to your content. That, in turn, can translate to higher engagement and even more conversions.
Enhance your business by having a responsive website
- Easy navigation
- Calls-to-action (CTAs)
- No maintenance
- Mobile responsive
- Ability to add extras
- Additional Pages
- Paypal Payment integration
- Advance Form
- social media integration
- Integrate Calendar
- Integrate Video
- Ecommerce Ready
- Mobile App ready
User Review( votes)